I wanted to let you know that Jesse & Chris were a top notch A/V team. Their execution was flawless. I’ve been doing this conference since 1998 and the A/V and special lighting this year was in a completely different league. This was the first time there was no last minute panic before our opening general keynote session. There was no scrambling to resolve any malfunctioning equipment during anytime throughout the conference. There was no reverberating feedback or dead spots. It was simply a first class operation.
They were a complete pleasure to work with. They were always on and prepared. They quickly responded to any request and resolved any last minute disruption with an immediate solution. They contributed ideas and helpful recommendations. They made sure that every speaker was properly prepared and comfortable with the equipment before going on stage.
I’m sure Jesse and Chris represent the quality of cadre across your organization. I would recommend you’re A/V to anyone who wants to host a professional event and not have to worry about the A/V logistics.
On behalf of the entire Calero team and all the customers that enjoyed the wonderful event this year, I wanted to extend our heartfelt thank you. Your team was a pleasure to work with. Please feel free to use us as a reference.
We look forward to working with you on our 2015 Calero World User Training Conference in Phoenix in September.
Flawless, worry-free events. Start to finish.
The five-point Cheshire advantage
- Embrace every project with pride and integrity, regardless of size or budget.
- Build personal, confident, enduring relationships with clients through unmatched service.
- Work openly with clients throughout the process so clients every need and option are clear.
- Eliminate client stress by anticipating the unexpected with our proactive approach.
- Unleash a full range of state-of-the-art tools and creative mastery to build unforgettable events.